Phones as well as other small objects are disinfected using powerful UVC light – totally safe for electronics while killing 99.99% of germs.
It only takes 3 minutes
Rechargeable UVC SteriBox with ozone to remove bad smell and odor.
LED Light Power button, Automatic timer 3 minutes.
Safety switch will automatically turn the UV-C light off if the top cover is opened.
Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc, on cellphones, keys, baby pacifier,cosmetic tools, etc, and other small personal itemsleaving them free from harmful bacterial pathogens.